Hi buddy, Do you want to Check Jio balance then you are at Correct place .
In this blog, we will learn How to check Jio balance in simple methods. Believe me, after reading this whole blog, you will check your balance in a few seconds without any problem, I already checked my Jio account balance within a minute.
As we all know, Jio launched the 4G speed internet service in September 2016, and within a year it has captured a huge customer base. Now JIO has become the best Network in the whole of India.
Jio is always famous for the best services and Cheap price Recharge plans.
I still remember that we have paid about 249+ rupees for 1 GB Data balance. But now in 249 Rupees, we are using 1.5 GB/day data for a month.
Jio never charges for calls.calls are absolutely free for Jio users. Because of the Jio services also other companies reduced their charges to make all recharges affordable to the customer.
Thanks to Jio!
1.How to check the Main balance using the phone
This is the Easiest method ever i know, just follow this steps
- Open dial pad.
- Dial *333#.
- You will see your available balance on the screen.
2. How to check Jio balance using the SMS
This is also Best and Time saving method to check Jio balance. follow the following steps to check jio balnce.
- Send an SMS ” MBAL to 55333. “
- We will receive the SMS having the information about the current Jio balance.
This was the few Ofline methods which can be used for checking the Jio balance.
Let’s try, this Online methods
3. Check Jio balance using the My Jio App –
Reliance Jio Developed an App Named “ My Jio” in this app is specially developed to help all customers. This app is available on the Playstore and Appstore too.
- Download the “My Jio app”.
- After Logging in the app automatically App will show you the Active Plans & Daily data usage.
- You also will get more options to explore Jio services. We will get extra features to make our user interface best ever
Let’s talk about the another best trick to check the jio balance.
4. Check Jio balance using Jio website
- Open the browser and use any search engine.
- Search for www.Jio.com Website.
- after opening the website, click on the “Sign in“ [ You will find it in Top Right corner ]
- Use your Jio mobile number for Jio login.
- After logging in the website we will see the Active plans and Information like data usage related to our account.
The benefits of using the website to check the balance are we will get the other very important offers and other schemes information.
Now some users are also enjoying the Postpaid plans[bctt tweet=”Checking Jio balance is very easier after visiting www.mxmobiles.com
2. How to check Jio prepaid and Postpaid balance and validity
If you are using the prepaid cards then we want to Recharge first and if you are a postpaid user then you want to pay a Bill in after fixed period.
2.1 How to check the prepaid balance and validity.-
- Send an SMS BAL to 199
- After sending we will receive an SMS with the information of the Balance and validity.
2.2How to check the Jio Postpaid Bill.
- Send an SMS Bill to 199.
- Within the minutes we will a SMS with information about the Bill.
Special Gift for you
3.Know your Jio number
3.1How to check Jio number.
- Dial *1# from your dial pad.
- we will receive an SMS with your mobile number
3.2How to know Jiofi number
we can check it from 2 methods
- Send sms from Jio number
SMS Jio <IMEI> to 199
- Send sms from non jio number
SMS Jio <IMEI> to 7021799999
4.Jio customer care number.
For any jio related queries regarding to jio reacharges,plans,simcard, and other issues we can directly call to customer
Customer care number – 1800 889 9999
Check current tariff plan sms
- Check your current tariff plan by using the following number.
- Send SMS MYPLAN to 199.
Check call rate
- Check the call rate SMS by sending the SMS to 191.
- Send SMS TARIFF to 191.
Jio caller tune number
We can set any song that we likes for free. Just follow following steps.
- To explore JioTunes, SMS JT to 56789.
- Search and select a song of your choice as Jio Tune.
- Give your consent to activate the service.
- Get JioTunes activation SMS.
Save this USSD & Save your time
|Check Jio number.||*1#|
|Check the Main balance||*333#.|
|check Jio balance using the SMS||MBAL to 55333. “|
|check the prepaid balance and validity||SMS BAL to 199|
|check the Jio Postpaid Bill||SMS Bill to 199.|
|know Jiofi number||SMS Jio <IMEI> to 199|
|Customer care number||1800 889 9999|
|Check current tariff plan sms||SMS MYPLAN to 199.|
|Check call rate||SMS TARIFF to 191.|